COVID-19 / actual PPR procedure according to Border Police
- IFR and VFR flights: PPR, at least 2h Prior flight.
- Ops hours: daily 09:00 to 17:00 local time.
- for actual information: see valid NOTAMS
Please note our new fees Regulation valid from 01.08.2015
or by phone +49 7821 994 200
The new aerodrome operator – the Lahrer Flugbetriebs GmbH & Co. KG is pleased to offer you excellent service under management by Wolfgang Pieles who heartenly welcomes you to the Airport Lahr.
Shareholder is Dr. Martin Herrenknecht supported by Europapark Rust.
A highly motivated OPS team under leadership by Frank Becker serves you with excellent service.
Phone: +49-7821-994-200 I Fax: +49-7821-994-253
Short facts – airport lahr:
- Located directly at the A5 motorway (Karlsruhe/Basel) at junction 56 Lahr
- The strongest runway (PCN 100) in the region
- Modern ILS and extensive apron-space (60.000m²)
- Cargo centre with extensive areas for business development
- France/Strasbourg – 30 km, Swiss/Basel – 100 km, Frankfurt – 200 km