- Name and address of the responsible
Lahrer Flugbetriebs GmbH & Co. KG, Schlehenweg 2, D-77963 Schwanau as operator of the website https://www.airport-lahr.de is the responsible body within the meaning of GDPR and other country-specific data protection regulations.
- Data Protection Officer
You may contact our Data Protection Officer with any data protection concerns at any time.
Herr Steffen Emhardt
- Personal data
Personal data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Personal data also include information on your use of our website. In this context, we collect personal information from you as follows:
Information about your visits to our website, such as the amount of data transfer, the location from which you retrieve data from our website, and other connection data and files and other content you access. This is usually done by the use of log files and cookies. See below for more information about log files and cookies.
- Purpose and personal data of the data subject
The extent and nature of the collection, processing and use of your data depends on whether you visit our website only to retrieve generally available information or make use of additional services.
a) Informational use
It is not generally required to enter personal data for the purely informational use of our website.
Instead, we collect only those data that your internet browser automatically sends when accessing our webpages, e.g.:
- The IP address of your computer
- Time of retrieval
- Browser type, version and settings
- Operating system (Windows, iOS, Linux etc.)
- Requested webpage or file
- Amount of data transferred and status of transfer
- Referrer (previously visited website)
- Other similar data and information, which serve the security in case of attacks on our information technology systems.
Your computer’s IP address is stored in so-called log files only for the time you use the website and is deleted immediately thereafter or anonymized by deleting the last digits. The remaining data is stored for a limited period. We use this information to operate our website, in particular, to determine and eliminate errors on the website, to determine the use of the website and to make adjustments or improvements.
b) Use with other services
Insofar as you make use of additional services from our company on our website, you may be required to enter personal data therefor.
Which personal data is required for the provision of services results from the respective input mask.
Mandatory information is indicated in each case with an asterisk (*). Further information is provided voluntarily.
Your data is processed only for achieving the performance you have requested.
- Contact form
On our website, we offer you the possibility of contacting with us by using a contact form.
The personal data you provide in the context of a contact request will be used only for the processing of your request and immediately deleted from the web server. We would like to point out that the messages may be stored, if necessary, within the framework of existing statutory retention obligations. This data is not transferred to third parties subject to the provisions stated below.
- Cookies and web analysis tools
Usage of Cookies
- Personal data is not shared with third parties
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties, unless you have consented to the disclosure of the data or we are required or authorized to transfer the data due to legal regulations or governmental or judicial obligations. Such obligations to disclose information can be, in particular, for purposes of law enforcement, security, or the enforcement of intellectual property rights.
- Data security
All data that you provide to us will be stored on servers within the European Union. We secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons.
In particular, your personal data will be transferred encrypted by us. We use the coding system TLS 1.2 (Transport Layer Security).
- Your rights
You have the following rights:
- to gain access free of charge to the personal data concerning you that are stored by us (right of access)
- to obtain confirmation whether we are processing personal data concerning you (right to confirmation)
- to request us to immediately delete the personal data concerning you if the processing is no longer required and the other requirements for the erasure pursuant to GDPR have been fulfilled (right to erasure)
- to the immediate rectification and completion of inaccurate personal data concerning (right to rectification)
- to request restriction of processing of your personal data (right to restriction of processing)
- to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (right to data portability)
- to object to the processing of your personal data (right to object)
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision that is based solely on an automated processing of data, including profiling, and that may have a legal effect on you or any similarly significant restrictive effect (right to individual decision-making).
- To revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data with effect for the future at any time.
- To lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is in violation of GDPR (right to lodge a complaint).
For further information about your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
- Deletion and blocking of personal data after the fulfilment of the intended purpose
We process and store personal data only for as long as this is necessary for the fulfilment of the intended purpose, however no longer than until the expiration of the statutory retention periods.
In the event of fulfilment of the intended purpose and expiration of the statutory retention periods, personal data is deleted or blocked in accordance to data protection regulations.
- right to lodge a complaint
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular, at the Member State of your place of residence, employment or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you violates the GDPR.
Responsible for data protection according to Art. 56 GDPR for complaints is the responsible supervisory authority:
Representative for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of the country of Baden-Württemberg
Dr. Stefan Brink
Postfach 10 29 32
- Information for customers and suppliers pursuant to Articles 13 / 14 GDPR
You will find this information here