The Airport Lahr is now open again according to the published AIP operating hours.
- VFR flights are unrestricted. Please follow the aviation manual AD2-59.
- PPR-Requests: All flights above 14 t MTOM and outside operational hours are under PPR.
- Hangar space: available, requests to
firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 7821-994 100
- for actual information: see valid NOTAMS
Please note our new fees Regulation valid from 01.08.2015
or by phone +49 7821 994 200
The new aerodrome operator – the Lahrer Flugbetriebs GmbH & Co. KG is pleased to offer you excellent service under management by Michael Erath who heartenly welcomes you to the Airport Lahr.
Shareholder is Dr. Martin Herrenknecht supported by Europapark Rust and Hansgrohe.
A highly motivated OPS team under leadership by Frank Becker serves you with excellent service.
Short facts – airport lahr:
- Located directly at the A5 motorway (Karlsruhe/Basel) at junction 56 Lahr
- The strongest runway (PCN 100) in the region
- Modern ILS and extensive apron-space (60.000m²)
- Cargo centre with extensive areas for business development
- France/Strasbourg – 30 km, Swiss/Basel – 100 km, Frankfurt – 200 km